The energy experts at Positive Charge can help your school or community group raise the funds to install energy efficiency measures and renewable systems, such as solar. We can also help you identify grant opportunities and assist with grant applications.
With a changing funding environment we keep our eyes on the latest opportunities so you don’t have to.
Positive Charge can help you determine ways to fundraise and set goals for achieving your targets. We can also assist you in communicating with your community and board or other governing body, to present the case to apply regular funds raised through existing mechanisms toward energy efficiency and renewable measures by outlining the financial and environmental benefits.
Fundraising options might include:
- Joining our Positive Power offer, where your school receives $50 towards its solar fund each time someone from your school community switches to PowerShop – Australia’s greenest energy company
- Working together to create a crowd-funding campaign
- Plugging you into low-interest loans or grant funding (where available)
- Public activities, such as sponsored fun runs, sporting events, fetes and markets
- Fundraising through a reward scheme with one of our suppliers, whereby when members of the community purchase products or services an amount will be donated by the supplier