We’ve just brought on a new supplier of reverse cycle air conditioners to help you stay comfortable year round without the huge energy bills!
With heating and cooling making up over 40% of the average energy bill in Victoria and with energy prices continuing to rise, it’s more important than ever to make sure you are using an energy-efficient, reliable and safe system to heat and cool your home. Don’t forget that fans are also a great way to cool your home and circulate cool air (and on reverse they can also circulate warm air back down into a room after it naturally rises).To help you choose the right system, we’ve partnered with Daikin to offer you the opportunity to upgrade to the highly acclaimed Daikin Cora reverse cycle air conditioner.
The Daikin Cora reverse cycle air conditioner has been selected due to its:
- Value for money
- Strong 5 year warranty
- High energy star rating
- Daikin’s high customer service standards
- Only split system air conditioner to be approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s sensitive choice program.
- Use of an environmentally friendly refrigerant
Why upgrade to a reverse cycle air conditioner?
The Daikin Cora is a highly energy-efficient and reliable air conditioner which is perfect for keeping your home comfortable year round. Not only will it keep you cool in the coming hot summer days, but it is also one of the cheapest ways of heating your home in winter. In fact, you could reduce your energy bills by 30%, simply by using your reverse cycle air conditioner to heat your home instead of a gas heater. This also means no more potential risk of dangerous fumes!
Who is it best suited for?
- Anyone with a ducted gas heating system or gas wall furnace
- Anyone with a solar power system. By using your solar power system to power your reverse cycle air conditioner, the running costs are even lower.
- Households with air conditioning systems that are over 20 years old or that have split systems that are ‘cooling only’.
With our new offer, you can make your home cheaper to run and more comfortable year round for as little as $2190.
For more information about reverse cycle air conditioners, please visit our heating and cooling page or call us on 1300 23 68 55